well honey, you missed auburn BIG TIME
THE BOX SAID IT WOULD BE A HONEY MIST AUBURN!
Pop-punk bands saying 'town'
wow this is my entire adolescence
Made this for my boyfriend
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.
Okay just what the fuck you guys
YOU CAN GET THEM REPAIRED THOUGH. There’s a place in NYC called Denim Therapy; I’ve had my favorite jeans fixed by them, where it was almost as big a hole as this one. They use some kind of really tough lattice-type cotton and so far (it’s been 6 months) the jeans are still perfect.
You just mail them in with a note explaining what you want fixed and they mail them back in like two weeks. It was like $15 too - SO WORTH IT since jeans are a bitch and a half to shop for.
I am so wishing I hadn’t gotten rid of my favorite jeans right now.
Um, YES THANK YOU
Wow, I’m just going to reblog this because holy shit is it ever useful, and I know way too many women with this problem who aren’t aware of this.
yessss microwave brownies in a mug are the besttttt
2 tbps butter (melted), 2 tbsp water, bit of vanilla, 4 tbsp flour, 4 tbsp sugar, and 2 tbsp cocoa. microwave for 70 seconds, top with powdered sugar
no butter? 1.5 tbsp olive oil + 0.5 tbsp milk seems to work fine
So I’ve decided to do a giveaway, partly in honor of exams being over and partly because I’m fucking bored, but mostly because every single one of my followers are amazing and I love you and want to give something back to you guys :3
Of course, we must have rules:
- Reblogs count- likes do not.
- You don’t have to be following me, but I will include something extra if you are ;)
- No giveaway blogs- I will be checking.
- Side blogs are okay
- Reblog as often as you’d like, just don’t annoy your followers
- Winner will be selected by a random number generator
- I’m spending a LOT of money on this giveaway, so please don’t give me hate if you’re not the chosen winner (please)
- You must reply within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen
- You also must be comfortable giving me your address; I can’t exactly send you something without it, yeah? ;)
First place will receive:
- Any two wigs from amazon.com
- Any Attack on Titan shirt from Hot Topic
- any three manga volumes of your choice
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green (or any other John Green book)
- An SNK necklace of your choice
- One piece of a cosplay outfit from anywhere online (So like you can get a dress or a wig or shoes or some shit)
- ANY Assassin’s Creed video game for a console of your choice
- A one-shot fanfiction over 5,000 words based on the otp/prompt of your choice- posted on AO3
- SHITTONS OF CANDY
- A brand-new Xbox 360 with any three games of your choosing
- UPDATE::::IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN XBOX YOU CAN GET A PLAYSTATION INSTEAD, EITHER A 3 or 4
- IF YOU DO NOT WANT A GAME SYSTEM OR ANY OF THE ABOVE 1st PLACE PRIZES, YOU CAN HAVE $300 TO SPEND ON ANY FANDOM MERCH ANYWHERE ONLINE.
Second Place will receive:
- Any one wig from amazon.com
- A SNK necklace
- Any two manga volumes of your choice
- A one-shot fanfiction over 2,000 words based on the prompt/otp of their choice- posted on AO3
- One piece of a cosplay outfit (shirt/boots/wig, etc etc.)
Third Place will receive:
- A manga volume of their choice
- Any poster from amazon.com
- a rabbit’s foot because why fucking not
If you’re not in the SNK fandom and would like something from other fandoms, we can work it out.
Also, if you already have all the Assassins Creed games, you can substitute it with the game of your choice.
International shipping! Such awesome
Winner will be announced on August 30th!
Good luck!! <3
Sometimes I imagine sebastian sneaking up behind ciel and giving him surprise kisses to his neck and making his way up to his cheek and just before he kisses Ciel’s lips, he waits and grins, because he likes it when Ciel grumbles and finally leans forward to give him a shy kiss, closing the distance.